domingo, 7 de febrero de 2016

Enjoy for CYS

February is already here and is time for a new challenge at Challenge Yourself and we are sharing our One Little Word...yeah! that word that will lead you, motivate you, encourage you thru the year. Remember that YOU must be in the picture of your layout.

Llegó Febrero y es momento de un nuevo reto en Challenge Yourself y en esta oportunidad vamos a compartir nuestra OLW, esa palabra que hemos elegido para inspirarnos, motivarnos, guiarnos en este año:


For my layout I used the fresh and pretty Citrus Bliss from Pink Paislee, love the colors and it match quite well with my picture. Is may hubby and I in a Luau party last year. I really love that picture and is great for my one little word ENJOY, yes because I decide to enjoy my life with all the good and bad things, smile more, sing, laugh and even enjoy a cry.....Well saying that heres my layout:

Para mi layout use la colorida y refrescante coleccion Citrus Bliss de Pink Paislee, adoro los colores y combina mucha con la foto en la que salgo con mi marido en el cumpleaños Luau de la Isi. La palabra que elegi para este año fue ENJOY o DISFRUTAR, si decidi disfrutar todo, lo bueno y lo malo, sonreir mas, reirme e incluso disfrutar el llanto (cuando haya) asi que esa es mi palabra y este es mu layout:


I hope you join us and show us your OLW and remember that YOU MUST be in the picture.
Espero que se animen a participar y recuerden que deben estar en la foto

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cindy! I love the photo of the 2 of you and how you interpreted this challenge! Your layout is so fun and full of life! Amazing work!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encanta tu layouts Cindy!!!!!!
    Un beso.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is just darling, I like what you've done with the papers at the bottom.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Bello!! los colores me encantan...
    Me inspiraste jejejje.
    Abrazos..

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love your OLW page, Cindy! Sorry - I already commented on this one!!!! LOL!!!

      Eliminar