domingo, 7 de agosto de 2016

Snow and Tea for Challenge YOurself

Hi Girls, August is here and is time for a new challenge at Challenge YOUrself. Now we have a great image for you to get inspired, choose something that inspires you, get a picture of yourself and do something pretty. Here's the image:

Hola Amigas! Agosto ya esta acá y es tiempo de un nuevo reto en Challenge YOUrself y en esta oportunidad tenemos una linda imagen para inspirarlas. Asi que busquen una foto donde salgan ustedes y ponganse manos a la obra. Acá esta la imagen: 


I love the colors of the image and the idea of the leaves and cold weather, so I took a picture of me in a trip we made to the snow, where I sat there with a fantastic view and I drink Tea my favorite drink ever. So here it is. I hope you like it and play along with us in this challenge.

Me encantaron los colores de la imagen y la idea de hojas y clime frío, asi que use una foto que me tome en un paseo en la nieve tomando té (el cual amo) con ese paisaje maravilloso. Aca está mi interpretación espero les guste y se animen a participar.

Here's the detail of the cuts and the letters that I use:
Acá un detalle de los cortes y el título:
 

2 comentarios:

  1. Muy romántica tu interpretación, me encantan los colores que usaste.
    Un beso.
    Ce.-

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your layout is gorgeous, Cindy! I love the photo, your colors, and how you used the inspiration art to create your page! You ROCKED this challenge!

    ResponderEliminar