sábado, 7 de octubre de 2017

Challenge 46 MoodBoard

Hi ladies! You are getting Fall and we know you love it, so in Challenge YOUrself we have a great moodboard to inspire your Fall Proyects. Remember that you must be in the picture.

Hola Amigas! en USA esta llegando el Otoño y este mes la inspiración es otoñal, asi que rescaten sus fotos otoñales y participen.

 If there's a thing that I really love about fall is scarfs, I have so many and I love them all, so I took a selfie with this one that my friend Silvia gave me for my last bday, I think is lovely. I got inspire by the colors and leafs, so I cut some leafs with my silhouette cameo and set them with some little birds that I fussy cut from the Crate Paper WONDER collection. Heres the result:

Si hay algo que me encanta del otoño, es empezar a usar pañuelos, tengo muchísimos y los adoro. Para mi layout use una selfie con uno que me regalo mi amiga Silvia para mi cumpleaños pasado y papeles de la colección Wonder de Crate paper, corté hojas con mi cameo y las puse diagonalmente con algunos pajaritos que corte. Mi inspiré básicamente en las hojas y el color, acá les dejo el layout:

 Please join us, is going to be fun!
Anímense será muy entretenido

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario