lunes, 7 de agosto de 2017

Cut file/Die cut Challenge

Hi Girls! is time for a new challenge at Challenge YOUrself and this month we are playing with die cuts or cut files, so go and use your favorites to make a great layout of YOURSELF. You can use your electronic machines or the manual ones such as Big Shot.

Hola Amigas es tiempo de un nuevo reto de Challenge YOUrself y en esta oportunidad queremos que uses tus cortes favoritos ya sea de máquinas eléctricas o manuales, para hacer un lindo layout donde debes aparecer TU!


Since I have my Cameo 3 I really love cut files, they are fun and make layouts look amazing. So,for this one I pick a picture of my with our new puppy Benito, He´s a 5 month old poodle puppy and we are all so in love with him, is funny and lovely and even when he makes a mess I just feel like hug him and kiss him :) With my picture I search at the silhouette store and found an amazing cut that matches perfectly with the papers from Echo Park Bark collection and heres the result:

Desde que tengo mi Cameo 3 me encantan los archivos de corte, son especiales para hacer de un layout algo muy especial. Para  mi layout use una foto con nuestro nuevo cachorro Benito, es un poodle de 5 meses que nos tiene a todos locos de amor. Ya con mi foto busqué en la tienda Silhouette un archivo y encontré este precioso el cual decore con papeles de la colección Bark de Echo Park, estos son los resultados:


Here some details:



Hope you like my take and join us this month. can wait to see what you create. Espero que les guste mi layout y que se animen a participar

1 comentario:

  1. I love this page, Cindy! What a cute photo and wonderful die cut to go with it!

    ResponderEliminar