lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2016

Thankful for Challenge YOUrself

Hi dear friends! Is November already and we have a new challenge at Challenge YOUrself and we want to propose you to give thanks and use a banner.

Hola amigas! ya estamos en Noviembre y en Challenge YOUrself tenemos un nuevo reto. La idea de este mes es usar la palabra Thankful y un banner.

My take for this lovely challenge I use a picture with my hubby and I thank for the many ways he makes me happy. Im a happy in love wife :). I used papers and embellies from Pink Paislee Take me Away collection that is lovely and a mix media background (I was feeling artistic haha) . So here's my take:

Para mi layout use una foto con mi marido y agradecí todas las cosas por las que me hace feliz. Soy muy feliz con él. Usé papeles y adornos de la colección Take Me Away de Pink Paislee y un fondo mix media que me gusto mucho. Acá esta mi layout:


I really would love to see your layouts for these challenge, and remember YOU MUST be in the picture.

Me encantaría ver sus layouts en este reto, y recuerden que DEBEN aparecer en la foto.

1 comentario:

  1. Beautiful photo and layout, Cindy! Thank you for your wonderful design team participation!!!

    ResponderEliminar